Saturday, April 01, 2006

Remember... for you :)


To see you when I wake up is a gift
I didn’t think could be real…
To know that you feel the same as I do is a three-fold utopian dream…
You do something to me that I can’t explain
So would I be out of line if I said I miss you?

I see your picture
I smell your skin on the empty pillow next to mine
You have only been gone ten days
But already I’m wasting way

I Know I’ll see you again with a thought or two
But I need you to know that I care
And I miss you…



Miss you - Incubus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I remember...
the sweet fresh smell of your hair,
the cute look of your eyes
the sweet tone of your voice
the silent peace of your soul...
or just...the smooth way you take me to the moonlight...
And yes, I will always remember...that my gift is you...and yes, I miss you...
gmdt***